Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I'm looking for Kensington PilotMouse Laser Wireless Pro usb transmitter

I'm looking for Kensington PilotMouse Laser Wireless Pro usb transmitter

Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

Hi
I'm looking for Kensington PilotMouse Laser Wireless Pro usb
transmitter, the receiver that plugs into the usb port.

The existing one got gamaged when the laptop fell and got damaged

I was hoping to find a replacement usb receiver rather than buying a
new mouse too, as the mouse still works fine

I emailed kensington but got no response

Would anyone know where I could a replacement or a another usb
receiver that would do the job please?
--
Martin
©¿©¬

meerkat

<Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I'm looking for Kensington PilotMouse Laser Wireless Pro usb
> transmitter, the receiver that plugs into the usb port.
>
> The existing one got gamaged when the laptop fell and got damaged
>
> I was hoping to find a replacement usb receiver rather than buying a
> new mouse too, as the mouse still works fine
>
> I emailed kensington but got no response
>
> Would anyone know where I could a replacement or a another usb
> receiver that would do the job please?

Hi Martin, the only place I can think of is E-bay.

Blinky the Shark

Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net wrote:
> Hi
> I'm looking for Kensington PilotMouse Laser Wireless Pro usb
> transmitter, the receiver that plugs into the usb port.
>
> The existing one got gamaged when the laptop fell and got damaged
>
> I was hoping to find a replacement usb receiver rather than buying a
> new mouse too, as the mouse still works fine

Buy a new mouse. Then you'll have your old one as a spare.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups