Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How much longer for 2000

How much longer for 2000

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FsaSBUZWNo?=

When do they plan on stopping the 2000 Certs. I am debating weather my 2
certs from 2000 are worth persuing and then move up to 2003 so I have dual
MCSEs

Consultant

move to 2003 in 2006

"Cali Tech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When do they plan on stopping the 2000 Certs. I am debating weather my 2
> certs from 2000 are worth persuing and then move up to 2003 so I have dual
> MCSEs

Rowdy Yates

providing your back to the future time machine still works properly.
last time i checked, michael j. fox did something to it and there was
all this slimy stuff on the buttons. WTF!!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Kline Sphere

>move to 2003 in 2006
..... then do longhorn server when Blackcomb/Vienna comes out.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

damn parkinsons

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> providing your back to the future time machine still works properly.
> last time i checked, michael j. fox did something to it and there was
> all this slimy stuff on the buttons. WTF!!
>

> Consultant wrote:
>> move to 2003 in 2006
>>
>> "Cali Tech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> When do they plan on stopping the 2000 Certs. I am debating weather my 2
>>> certs from 2000 are worth persuing and then move up to 2003 so I have
>>> dual
>>> MCSEs