Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Firewire connected Panasonic camcorder - empty AUTOPLAY popup

Firewire connected Panasonic camcorder - empty AUTOPLAY popup

BertieBigBollox@gmail.com

Havent used this for a while but it was previously working...

Got a Panasonic camcorder connected via a Firewire PCI card.

When I conenct it all up and power on the camcorder a box pops up
(like when it finds a new device or you plug a USB stick in). It says
the old :-

AUTOPLAY
Windows can perform the same action each time you connect this
device.
What do you want Windows to do?

Trouble is the selection box is COMPLETELY EMPTY...

Any ideas?

Where else can I see if its picked up the firewire camera?

Elmo

> Haven't used this for awhile but it was previously working...
>
> Got a Panasonic camcorder connected via a Firewire PCI card.
>
> When I connect it all up and power on the camcorder a box pops up
> (like when it finds a new device or you plug a USB stick in). It says
> the old :-
>
> AUTOPLAY
> Windows can perform the same action each time you connect this
> device.
> What do you want Windows to do?
>
> Trouble is the selection box is COMPLETELY EMPTY...
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Where else can I see if it's picked up the Firewire camera?

Maybe this will help.

234. (r-h column) AutoPlay Repair Tool

--
Joe =o)