Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sailing to Antarctica: photobook

Sailing to Antarctica: photobook

T.Heslenfeld

My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came out
just last week.

You can see a preview (and order!) at www.cold-the-book.com.

T.Heslenfeld
The Netherlands
www.cold-the-book.com

SMS 斯蒂文• 夏

T.Heslenfeld wrote:
> My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came out
> just last week.
>
> You can see a preview (and order!) at www.cold-the-book.com.
>
> T.Heslenfeld
> The Netherlands
> www.cold-the-book.com

Very nice.

I just booked an Antartic Cruise at
"http://www.gapadventures.com/explorer/" and I can't wait!

Andrew Venor

SMS 斯蒂文• 夏 wrote:
> T.Heslenfeld wrote:
>> My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came
>> out just last week.
>>
>> You can see a preview (and order!) at www.cold-the-book.com.
>>
>> T.Heslenfeld
>> The Netherlands
>> www.cold-the-book.com

> Very nice.
>
> I just booked an Antartic Cruise at
> "http://www.gapadventures.com/explorer/" and I can't wait!

You might want to check the travel agency's refund policy. The M/S
Explorer just sank off of the South Shetland Islands.

ALV

Bob Williams

T.Heslenfeld wrote:
> My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came out
> just last week.
>
> You can see a preview (and order!) at www.cold-the-book.com.
>
> T.Heslenfeld
> The Netherlands
> www.cold-the-book.com

Wonderful Documentation!!
More than Cool.....It's Cold
Bob Williams

troll-alert

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:28:15 -0800, Andrew Venor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>SMS ??? ? wrote:
>> T.Heslenfeld wrote:
>>> My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came
>>> out just last week.
>>>
>>> You can see a preview (and order!) at www.cold-the-book.com.
>>>
>>> T.Heslenfeld
>>> The Netherlands
>>> www.cold-the-book.com

>> Very nice.
>>
>> I just booked an Antartic Cruise at
>> "http://www.gapadventures.com/explorer/" and I can't wait!

>You might want to check the travel agency's refund policy. The M/S
>Explorer just sank off of the South Shetland Islands.
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7108835.stm
>
>ALV

psssst... don't look now, but you were being trolled by one of the many
resident trolls.