Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Correct Way or Workaround for using PostBackUrl with the anchor tag

Correct Way or Workaround for using PostBackUrl with the anchor tag

skyw skyw is offline
Junior Member

I have a link on my page which upon clicking should postback form values to other page. I am using anchor tag for that link. I want that link to PostBack to my target page.

But with the anchor tag the postback isnt taking place, however the page posbacks if i use a asp:linkbutton. PLease suggest a way to do that . I guess some javascript workaround might do

please help

TIA

skyw skyw is offline
Junior Member