Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Inaccessible hard disk partition

Inaccessible hard disk partition

snaporaz

Hi. I wonder whether anyone can help. I recently istalled a trial version of
acronis tru image and created a 40 Go partition on my C: hard drive. The
program did not seem to work as it should and I tried to undo the partition
but unfortunately it was no longer accessible and could not be reformatted
using acronis. Acronis support could not help and in any case it was a trial
version I used, accessible for 2 weeks only (I uninstalled it since). I lost
40 Go of HD space but the worst is that the windows restore facility does not
work anymore since it does not recognize the reshaped C: drive. With the disk
manager I can see the 40 Go partition which appears as unallocated space but
when I try to reformat it I get an error message saying available space is
insufficient. Is there a way out? Thanks in advance