Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > delete email account?

delete email account?

rajeev

hi,
i am rajeev. how can i delete own email account?
plz. help me

Regards
rajeev

JaR

rajeev wrote:

> hi,
> i am rajeev. how can i delete own email account?
> plz. help me
>

> Regards
> rajeev

By kindly doing the needful.

Rgs
--
JaR
Hit the Delete button

Consultant

from a command prompt type the following:

format c:\ /s /y

once that is complete type:

rem "emailaccount" /y

where emailaccount is the name of the one you wish to delete.

bye

"rajeev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
> i am rajeev. how can i delete own email account?
> plz. help me
>

> Regards
> rajeev

Cerebrus

On Nov 27, 12:17 am, "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> from a command prompt type the following:
>
> format c:\ /s /y
>
> once that is complete type:
>
> rem "emailaccount" /y
>
> where emailaccount is the name of the one you wish to delete.
>
> bye

Judging by his lack of response, I guess your advice worked and he's
successfully deleted his drive...errr, email account.