Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > problem in loading a page in iframe

problem in loading a page in iframe

shyam@niftysoft.biz

Hi,

I have a probelm in Iframe that the webpage contains two links.Each
link has seperate java script codings.

While loading the page for first time,There is no problem.But while
postback,the second link will not be displayed in iframe.

This problem is found in webpage having script only.Other files which
do not have javascript are easily get loaded in iframe.Please help me
immediately by providing any samples or code in Asp.net

Thanking you,
Shyam Jegadeesh.J

Göran Andersson

> I have a probelm in Iframe that the webpage contains two links.Each
> link has seperate java script codings.
>
> While loading the page for first time,There is no problem.But while
> postback,the second link will not be displayed in iframe.
>
> This problem is found in webpage having script only.Other files which
> do not have javascript are easily get loaded in iframe.Please help me
> immediately by providing any samples or code in Asp.net

No, it doesn't work that way. You show the code that you are using, so
that others can see what's wrong with it.

What you are doing sounds quite basic, so offering samples on how to do
it will most likely not help your specific problem at all.