Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > mod_python

mod_python

Vernon Wenberg III

Why do I receive a "File not found" error on a perfect good and simple
script but properly receive errors when I deliberately add errors in the
script? The file is there, it just doesn't do anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bruno Desthuilliers

Vernon Wenberg III a écrit :
> Why do I receive a "File not found" error on a perfect good and simple
> script but properly receive errors when I deliberately add errors in the
> script? The file is there, it just doesn't do anything.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, my crystal ball is out for repair.

chadmounteny@gmail.com

On Nov 24, 1:19 am, Vernon Wenberg III <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Why do I receive a "File not found" error on a perfect good and simple
> script but properly receive errors when I deliberately add errors in the
> script? The file is there, it just doesn't do anything.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

why don't you start with including the problem code

Aaron Watters

On Nov 24, 1:19 am, Vernon Wenberg III <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Why do I receive a "File not found" error on a perfect good and simple
> script but properly receive errors when I deliberately add errors in the
> script? The file is there, it just doesn't do anything.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

I'm guessing the file is okay, but something involving naming
is wrong. Check the error log file(s). It may show that
mod_py is looking inside the module and not finding the right
function/method. As others have said, some sample code would
help us help you...
-- Aaron Watters

===
http://www.xfeedme.com/nucular/pydis...=generate+muck