Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Check out how Newegg works, and maybe win an AMD CPU!

Check out how Newegg works, and maybe win an AMD CPU!

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Well gentlemen, the folks over at Anandtech have done an excellent review of the Newegg warehouse in Los Angeles, California. You can see how the whole operation works, and why they are able to get your order processed so fast. Oh, there's also a contest to win a new AMD CPU. You might want to enter that...

Link: http://www.anandtech.com/IT/showdoc.aspx?i=2694&p=1

Last edited by bigal; 02-16-2006 at 03:27 AM..

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Oookay, I entered, like 6 times. Not that it's gonna matter because it'll be someone from CMG that wins, they always do, I hate them!

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

You are disqualified for entering more than once. Read the contest rules....

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol modfathers screwed i aint going to enter because i will never win because you probably cant enter if u live overseas

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Hey, what does Case Mod God have to do with this contest? And Unholy, I think you should enter once. Today is the last day.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

They don't know I entered more than once, I used 6 different email addresses. Unless they check the IP, but still, they're 6 legitimate addresses for 6 different people that I used, so that's not cheating. I just entered for relatives who'll give me the chip if they win.

What does CMG have to do with it? Hadn't you noticed, the users (Mostly the staff) there win everything, get their work plastered over all the mags, etc etc. Look at past issues of CPU, MPC and so forth, about 1 out of ever 3 of them is a CMG'er. That does NOT mean they're good, just that they suck up more than anyone else.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I entered but i will be beaten