Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VIOP using Vigortalk - connection problems

VIOP using Vigortalk - connection problems

pj

hi all,
I am using Vigortalk (draytel) to talk from europe to asia. it is great ! no
need for a computer. However, sometimes, I get the dialtone, the other
person gets the dial tone, when I or he calls, it rings but when the other
person picks up the call, he does not hear and don't hear...

anyone has this kind of problem ?
thanks

liuzhaoyongxx@gmail.com

On 11月24日, 上午1时42分, "pj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hi all,
> I am using Vigortalk (draytel) to talk from europe to asia. it is great ! no
> need for a computer. However, sometimes, I get the dialtone, the other
> person gets the dial tone, when I or he calls, it rings but when the other
> person picks up the call, he does not hear and don't hear...

Hi

it is because the codec. You should check the codec your draytel is
using and the codec your service provider is using.

www.telecomchinasourcing.com

Leon

Email:

Need to record VIOP calls via Yahoo's Voice, help Bob Brown INC. VOIP 0 06-29-2007 05:51 AM
VIOP AC Wireless Networking 4 01-12-2007 09:09 AM
Grandstream GXP 2000 VIOP Phone. CameraFish VOIP 6 06-10-2006 11:23 AM
viop use which port TSB Computer Support 1 04-13-2006 04:54 PM
Using VigorTalk unit with VOIPBuster? pike_by_nature@hotmail.com UK VOIP 4 01-24-2006 01:21 AM

Advertisments