Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > UpdateCommand DetailsView

UpdateCommand DetailsView

rote

Why doesn't update work unless when i set readonly=true in my
asp:boundcolumn
or if i set it visible=false.
If i make it visible true it does work.
When i look at my sql profilier it setting it to NULL

BlueJumper.com

I think there are a few bugs in datasources

I had a SqlDataSource that used ControlParameters. I found that if I
didn't specify a default value the datasource didn't execute the
stored procedure, Even though I had ConvertEmptyStringToNull set to
true!

Fran

http:www.bluejumper.com