Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sony Cybershot, photos appear white and lined, please help

Sony Cybershot, photos appear white and lined, please help

natemartin4@gmail.com

Hi, I have a sony cybershot dsc-t1 and it worked fine untill
yesterday, when my photos started coming out as very white and lined.
Here is an example

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...0/DSC00019.jpg

Anybody know how I can fix this? Thanks!

Yuki

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 19:25:36 -0800 (PST), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi, I have a sony cybershot dsc-t1 and it worked fine untill
>yesterday, when my photos started coming out as very white and lined.
>Here is an example
>
>http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...0/DSC00019.jpg
>
>Anybody know how I can fix this? Thanks!

Talk with Sony, if your camera is one of the affected models they will fix it.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/badccds.html