Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Live Free or Die Hard DVD missing Special Features

Live Free or Die Hard DVD missing Special Features

Jonathan Brisby

Got the Unrated DVD yesturday and tonight I pop it in and low and
behold the Featurette and music video are missing. They are not lost
in the menus as I looked at the VOBs and they are just not in there.
How do I contact 20th Century Fox to see what they will do to sooth my
anger?

Die IDE Die Lloyd Sheen ASP .Net 2 01-26-2004 04:59 AM
More Die IDE Die Lloyd Sheen ASP .Net 5 01-25-2004 02:34 PM
Finally Special Edition : To Live And Die In LA Bit-Man DVD Video 1 12-09-2003 12:41 AM
DVD Verdict reviews: DIE! DIE! MY DARLING!, LOOK! PLAYFUL PATTERNS AND SIMPLE SHAPES / GO! EXERCISE WITH THE TELETUBBIES, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 09-26-2003 09:02 AM

Advertisments