Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Happy Thanksgiving

OT: Happy Thanksgiving

catwalker63

"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How can you celebrate the destruction of the native American people?
>> You sir, are a horrible person.
>>

> No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. That's not what we're
> celebrating. We, or at least I, are celebrating the destruction of
> turkeys, potatoes, and pumpkin pie. It just so happens that the feast
> coincides with the exact date that the Pilgrims slaughtered the Native
> Americans by inviting them to share their own feast. They slaughtered
> them with kindness, those Pilgrims did.

I personally took out some heirloom tomato soup, salmon, fresh
watercress, squash in an apple reduction, and lemon sage flan. Mmmmmmm .
.. . .

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

catwalker63

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. That's not what we're
>> celebrating. We, or at least I, are celebrating the destruction of
>> turkeys, potatoes, and pumpkin pie. It just so happens that the feast
>> coincides with the exact date that the Pilgrims slaughtered the
>> Native Americans by inviting them to share their own feast. They
>> slaughtered them with kindness, those Pilgrims did.

> Why must you perpetuate these lies? The USA is the worst evil to
> ever occur in the history of mankind. I think you owe the world an
> apology.

I blame Neil. And .Rev's bonus.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

TBone

And on the eigth day "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> To all my fellow MCNGP TURKEYS!

Well, that explains why I couldn't get US technical support on the phone on
Friday. Y'all should get Thanksgiving over with earlier like us so you can
start the Christmas shopping season in October.

Then again, our football season ended last week.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL