Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > pre-ANN: DVEdit - Video Editing the Python Way

pre-ANN: DVEdit - Video Editing the Python Way

DavidM

Hi fellow pythonistas,

I've put up an initial pre-alpha release of DVEdit - a highly pythonic
free/opensource framework for scripted video editing and production.

http://www.freenet.org.nz/dvedit

It's in very early stages, mainly proof of concept, but I feel pretty
happy with the core classes and concepts. Needs a lot of work to flesh out.
If there's enough interest, I'll make a Sourceforge project for it and
open it up for community participation. Contact details are on the front
page.

Cheers
David