Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > X-Micro Bluetooth Stereo Media Phone Kit @ ThinkComputers.org

X-Micro Bluetooth Stereo Media Phone Kit @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Today I have another fine product from X-Micro, this one involves Bluetooth. Bluetooth is becoming more and more popular as a replacement for wireless connections. Seems like you can get most anything to work with a Bluetooth connection, cell phones, headsets, mice, I've even seen printers with Bluetooth. The one thing I found cool about this product is that it is more than a headset, it is a Bluetooth adapter as well, so if you don't already have a Bluetooth adapter (like me) you can use the dongle supplied for your Bluetooth connections. X-Micro products are usually pretty cool and well made. Let's check this one out...”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=341