Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > READ AND YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE!!!

READ AND YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE!!!

nikos

Easy MONEY with PAYPAL in 2 weeks

Paypal Magic !!!!! Earn EURO 5000 within 2 weeks with ease!!!!!.

Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money
flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust
me !!!!!.

It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!.

The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or
BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - EURO 5 on this account (The only investment)
-
30 minutes of your time

There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't
got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how
it
works !!!!!.

Follow these 4 easy steps and it WILL work !!!!!.

STEP 1 : SIGN UP FOR A FREE PAYPAL ACCOUNT !!!!!.
Paypal is a free and safe way to pay and receive money on the
Internet. Creating a account is as easy as creating a MSN account.
Copy and paste the next line in your Internet browser and sign up. Be
sure to sign up for a FREE Premier or Business account and not for a
Personal account. You cannot receive CREDITCARD payments with a
Personal account and we can't have that. Do we !!!!!.

STEP 2 : SENT EURO 5 TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

This is your only investment to receive the money with ease.

With your Paypal account, send EURO 1 to each e-mailadres listed
below.

(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)

!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! Be sure to use this SUBJECT : *PLEASE PUT ME ON
YOUR EMAIL LIST* when you send the money. STEP 3 : PUT YOUR E-
MAILADRES ON THE LIST

After you have send EURO 1 to each e-mailadres, put your e-mailadres
on
the 5th place. Remove e-mailadres number 1, and move each e-mailadres
1 step up the ladder. !!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! BE SURE THAT THE E-
MAILADRES YOU USE IS THE SAME AS YOU USED TO SIGN UP AT PAYPAL.

Remember that this is LEGAL. You are creating a service : an e-mail
servicelist.STEP 4 : UPLOAD OR COPY THIS MESSAGE TO NEWSGROUPS,
FORUMS
ETC

There are 32.000 newsgroups. Upload or copy this message to at least
200 newsgroups or forums etc, but remember that the more your upload
the more people will see your message and the MORE MONEY WILL FLOW
IN.

How to upload to newsgroups and forums? :

After you have followed step 1,2,3 and 4, save this message (and copy
so you can use it again). Use your Internet browser and Outlook
Express or another newsreader and try to find FORUMS, NEWSGROUPS,
BULLETIN BOARDS, DISCUSSION GROUPS, CHAT SITES and ONLINE
COMMUNITIES.
Use GOOGLE or use a NEWSERVER. Use every option to post this message.
Download PostXpert to send 1 message to more NEWSGROUPS at the same
time.

!!!!! REMEMBER !!!!! The more you post this message the more MONEY
WILL FLOW IN.

Why does this Business program work so well !!!!!.
Lets asume that from the 200 (or more) messages that you have posted,
only 5 people respond, you will have your EURO 5 back that you have
invested. Those 5 people will each send at least 200 messages with
your e-mailadres on number 4. That's 5 x 5 x EURO 1 = EURO 25. The
next 25
people will also send 200 messages with your adres on number 3.
That's
25 x 5 x EURO 1 = EURO 125. The next 125 people also send 200 messages
with
your name on number 2. That's 125 x 5 x EURO 1 = EURO 625. Those 625
people
again also send 200 messages with your name on number 1. That will
give us a total off 625 x 5 x EURO 1 = EURO 3.125. This is only a
EXAMPLE with
5 reactions. You WILL get MORE responses than that.

Remember that most newsservers will leave the posted messages on
there
servers for about 2 weeks. If you will post your message again, it
WILL again start from the beginning. So you can repeat this over and
over again.

Everyday MILLIONS of people are ONLINE and reading these messages,
JUST LIKE YOU RIGHT NOW. I also was sceptical in the beginning and
have read a lot of these messages. I also thought that it was
bullpoo.
Until I thought : What the hell!, only EURO 5. What's EURO 5 and a
couple of
minutes of my time to solve my money problems.

!!!!! REMEMBER !!!!! Follow every step, and IT WILL WORK, TRUST
ME. !!!!!

!!!!! BEST WISHES AND GOOD LUCK

Bucky Breeder

nikos <(E-Mail Removed)> propogated this spam in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Easy MONEY with PAYPAL in 2 weeks
>
> Paypal Magic !!!!! Earn EURO 5000 within 2 weeks with ease!!!!!.
>

> Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money
> flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust
> me !!!!!.

[...]
> !!!!! REMEMBER !!!!! Follow every step, and IT WILL WORK, TRUST
> ME. !!!!!
>

> !!!!! BEST WISHES AND GOOD LUCK

WOW! I couldn't find any Euros laying around, so I just sent
*.wav files of an arm-pit-fart -- and *already* I'm rolling in
the blessings... In fact, I think I smell my Mamma's cooking
coming from the kitchen right now!

--

My newest company is developing computer chips which
store and play music - for implantation into women's boobs.

http://www.save2ndbase.com/

Best wishes to you and yours for a safe and joyous holiday season!

Tester

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 04:58:07 -0800 (PST), nikos
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed)
>(E-Mail Removed)
>(E-Mail Removed)
>(E-Mail Removed)
>(E-Mail Removed)

I suppose this is like Fran Liebowitz's comment that your chance of
winning the lottery is not substantially increased by buying a ticket.

Your chances of actually making a substantial ammount of money from a
Paypal illegal (in most places) chain letter are not substantially
increased by posting the real email addresses iof the real soon now
gazillionaires instead of the munged form with the three dots used on
Google Groups. (You can get the real address by solving a cartouche
puzzle)

Joe

"nikos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

There are 32.000 newsgroups. Upload or copy this message to at least
200 newsgroups or forums etc, but remember that the more your upload
the more people will see your message and the MORE MONEY WILL FLOW
IN.

Ain't that what we call spam??

Idiot!

Tester

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:37:57 GMT, "Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"nikos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>There are 32.000 newsgroups. Upload or copy this message to at least
>200 newsgroups or forums etc, but remember that the more your upload
>the more people will see your message and the MORE MONEY WILL FLOW
>IN.
>
>Ain't that what we call spam??
>
>Idiot!

http://www.stopspam.org/usenet/mmf/

I disagree that most of the suckers know it's illegal to promote such
a scheme. (in most countries)

However, most of the posters claim that the scheme has already worked
for them and say they have already made a large ammount. ($24,600 and
$42,000 are common ammounts)

Most of these posters are new caught fish and the claims are
copy-and-pasted lies.

Depending on the ammounts, 99.9+% of the posters will NEVER make
anything like the ammount claimed, just by arithmetic.

And it doesn't take a law degree to understand that making a
materially false claim for the purposes of convincing people to send
you money is fraud.

Plato

nikos wrote:

> Easy MONEY with PAYPAL in 2 weeks

Heck, earn money in 1 day if you have something to sell

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/