Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > AeroCool Video Magic (VM-102) Fanless VGA Cooler

AeroCool Video Magic (VM-102) Fanless VGA Cooler

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: Today more and more people are demanding that their computers operate with as little noise as possible. Those that have attempted to conduct business while the whine of a heatsink or video card fan fills the room with noise in the background have soon demanded something better. Today we are looking at one step you can take towards making your system silent as we examine the AeroCool Video Magic (VM-102) Fanless VGA Cooler. Come on along as we test it against another well known fan bases cooler to see just how well to stacks up against the competition.

Link: http://hi-techreviews.com/reviews_2006/VM102/P1.htm