Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Opening Folder Browse Dialog On Client Side Options

Opening Folder Browse Dialog On Client Side Options

Moshiko

Hi guys,

I am writing a website and I would like to write a user control
(ActiveX? DLL?) that can open the Windows Folder Browse Dialog from
the client.

I do have a user control (a DLL project) that opens the relevant
Dialog box.

I have problems integrating it in my website - I would like users to
use that control (i.e. open and select a folder) from the Web
browser.

Please let me know if any of you did something like this before.

Thank you in advance