Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Performance facility has disappeared

Performance facility has disappeared

Richard

Guys

I used to be able to find and use the performance feature under
administrative tools but I no longer can find it! Can anyone please
assist me with getting it back please?

Many thanks for any help.
--
Richard

R. C. White

Hi, Richard.

Do you mean the WEI (Windows Experience Index)?

Win+Break

That is: Hold down the Windows logo key (some keyboards call this the Start
key) while you press the Pause/Break key (usually in the upper right of most
keyboards; if there is an F-Lock key, you might need to toggle that
setting).

This should bring up the Control Panel | System window, no matter what else
may be running.

If that's not what you meant, please post back.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Guys
>
> I used to be able to find and use the performance feature under
> administrative tools but I no longer can find it! Can anyone please
> assist me with getting it back please?
>
> Many thanks for any help.
> --
> Richard

Jane C

Hi Richard,

Type perfmon into the start/search box, hit enter. That will bring up
perfmon.exe, which is the Reliability and Performance Monitor.

--
Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled
MVP Windows Shell/User

news(E-Mail Removed)...