Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18

pawelgolanski3@gmail.com

Barely half a year after the introduction of the DMC-FZ8, Panasonic
added another model...

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

SMS 斯蒂文• 夏

> Barely half a year after the introduction of the DMC-FZ8, Panasonic
> added another model...
>
> http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

Reading that it sounds like they're going to look at the noise issue on
the new model, but they don't. Then I realize that this site just copied
content from dpreview. Lame.

Kinon O'Cann

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Barely half a year after the introduction of the DMC-FZ8, Panasonic
> added another model...
>
> http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

Trolling for readers, are we? This is really, really old news. If it's news
on your site, you have problems.

Annika1980

On Nov 21, 12:31 pm, "Kinon O'Cann" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

> Trolling for readers, are we? This is really, really old news. If it's news
> on your site, you have problems.

The word "blogspot" should have tipped you.
When you see that, run away!

Kinon O'Cann

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Nov 21, 12:31 pm, "Kinon O'Cann" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> >http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

>> Trolling for readers, are we? This is really, really old news. If it's
>> news
>> on your site, you have problems.

> The word "blogspot" should have tipped you.
> When you see that, run away!

I thought that referred to Rita's crotch. Mea culpa.

John Navas

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:07:10 -0800, SMS ??? ?
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
<4744654e$0$79871$(E-Mail Removed)>:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Barely half a year after the introduction of the DMC-FZ8, Panasonic
>> added another model...
>>
>> http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

>Reading that it sounds like they're going to look at the noise issue on
>the new model, but they don't. Then I realize that this site just copied
>content from dpreview. Lame.

And you fell for it. That's what's really lame.

--
Best regards,
John Navas