Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > SEI CMM Level 5 Company is looking for Java Professionals....Mumbai

SEI CMM Level 5 Company is looking for Java Professionals....Mumbai

Valois

1.Designation: Java Sr.Developers
Location- Navi Mumbai
Qualifications: BE/BTech/MCA
Experience:4-6 years of experience

2.Designation: Java Project Leaders
Location- Navi Mumbai
Qualifications: BE/BTech/MCA
Experience:5-8 years of experience

Please do mail me your Updated Resume with your Current as well as
Expected Salary details..
Please do refer the same to all your colleagues as well..

Lew

Valois wrote:
> 1.Designation: Java Sr.Developers
> Location- Navi Mumbai
> Qualifications: BE/BTech/MCA
> Experience:4-6 years of experience
>

> 2.Designation: Java Project Leaders
> Location- Navi Mumbai
> Qualifications: BE/BTech/MCA
> Experience:5-8 years of experience
>

> Please do mail me your Updated Resume with your Current as well as
> Expected Salary details..
> Please do refer the same to all your colleagues as well..

Namaste.

Please do not multi-post. Please do use only newsgroups whose charter admits
of advertisements for your spam.

--
Lew