Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > transcender & preplogic

transcender & preplogic

JaR

plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

>> I *bow* to thee oh Lord JaR.....

> If this guy sucks up anymore, he just might implode.

True, but at least in _this_ case, it was appropriate.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

CBIC

> Do it yourself you lazy fusk! Furrfu.

That would require effort on my part so it ain't gonna happen.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Bigus Dickus

> On Feb 15, 2006 at 2:04pm "Bigus Dickus" blathered:

>>> All the MCNGP members are.
>>>

>> I've noticed

> *KA-BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!*

Don't hurt yourself....someone has to take care of the site.

--
Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

> On Feb 14, 2006 at 7:57pm "Bigus Dickus" blathered:
>
>> JaR...you are absolutely *fusking* hillarious.
>>
>> I was just gonna tell the guy off, but this....this is sooooooo much
>> better......
>>
>> I *bow* to thee oh Lord JaR.....

> If this guy sucks up anymore, he just might implode.

Suckin' up? What kinda person you think I am? No...*don't* answer that!!

--
Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
> plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
>
>>> I *bow* to thee oh Lord JaR.....

>> If this guy sucks up anymore, he just might implode.

> True, but at least in _this_ case, it was appropriate.

Everyone deserves an ego boost every so often...right?

--
Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

> On Feb 14, 2006 at 7:29pm "JaR" blathered:
>
>> Why in there an Interstate in Hawaii?

> And why do people drive on the parkways and park in the driveways?

Because our language is bass-ackwards.

--
Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

> On Feb 14, 2006 at 1:56pm "Bigus Dickus" blathered:
>
>> Transcender and Preplogic are Br@indumps and you sir are an
>> A.$.$.F.C.U.K.E.R.

> Transcender is owned by Kaplan IT, the makers of Self Test Software. who
> is a
> Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider. As for PrepLogic, considering
> that a simple Google search would reveal the fact that they are a
> Microsoft
> Certified Partner, I would venture a guess that they are in fact
> legitimate.
> So in conclusion, neither of them are br@indumps and you sir, are an
> idiot.

I can sure tell that you read the rest of the posts.

We covered that last week.

But thank you for being so honest.

--
Bigus Dickus

TechGeekPro

On Feb 23, 2006 at 10:36pm "Bigus Dickus" blathered:

> I can sure tell that you read the rest of the posts.
>
> We covered that last week.
>
> But thank you for being so honest.

Well, I got a little behind and like Fris, because of my OCD I have to read
them all and it prevents me from just checking them all marked as read.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
I said consummate V's! CONSUMMATE!!!

Bigus Dickus

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...Excuses are like j@mesholes.... everybody is one.

--
Bigus Dickus

TechGeekPro

On Feb 24, 2006 at 12:26am "Bigus Dickus" blathered:

>> Well, I got a little behind and like Fris, because of my OCD I have to
>> read
>> them all and it prevents me from just checking them all marked as read.
>>

> Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...Excuses are like j@mesholes.... everybody is one.

Especially you.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Ya caught me! Ya caught the tater!

PrepLogic practice Exam included with 70-316 Kalani Book Collin Heggerud MCSD 2 06-26-2009 05:18 PM
Anyone tested preplogic CD in QUE examCram2 by Gunderloy(2003)? developingweb MCSD 0 10-30-2004 06:14 PM
preplogic test in QUE examCram by Gunderloy? developingweb MCSD 0 10-30-2004 05:23 PM
PrepLogic bogus Answers Tina ASP .Net 3 10-12-2004 01:00 AM
bogus questions on PrepLogic Tina MCSD 3 10-11-2004 11:24 PM

Advertisments