Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > transcender & preplogic

transcender & preplogic

TechGeekPro

On Feb 15, 2006 at 5:05pm "Neil" blathered:

> itchy rashes,
> full body hair loss,
> projectile vomiting,
> gigantic eyeball,
> the condition known as hot dog fingers,
> children born with the head of a Golden Retriever,
> possesion by the Prince of Darkness,
> and complete bone liquification
> (I'm sure I've missed a couple)

Somehow, I knew that was coming.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of silly persons!

TechGeekPro

On Feb 14, 2006 at 7:29pm "JaR" blathered:

> Why in there an Interstate in Hawaii?

And why do people drive on the parkways and park in the driveways?

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
If it's stupid but it works, it ain't stupid.

TechGeekPro

On Feb 14, 2006 at 7:57pm "Bigus Dickus" blathered:

> JaR...you are absolutely *fusking* hillarious.
>
> I was just gonna tell the guy off, but this....this is sooooooo much
> better......
>
> I *bow* to thee oh Lord JaR.....

If this guy sucks up anymore, he just might implode.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Well, what would you say... you do here?

TechGeekPro

On Feb 15, 2006 at 2:04pm "Bigus Dickus" blathered:

>> >JaR...you are absolutely *fusking* hillarious.

>> All the MCNGP members are.
>>

> I've noticed

*KA-BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!*

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.

TechGeekPro

On Feb 15, 2006 at 2:10pm "CBIC" blathered:

>> Because people like you are stupid, unskilled and generally have no
>> sense of humor.

> Can someone please add this quote to the website. Simply awesome!!!!!!!1one

Do it yourself you lazy fusk! Furrfu.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.

TechGeekPro

On Feb 14, 2006 at 5:14pm "Neil" blathered:

> did you hear "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Everyone has their own opinions,

> no, everyone has a right to MY opinion

Ooh, uh, yeah. I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of disagree with
you there.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Santa Claus did not die for your sins!

Frisbee®

> On Feb 15, 2006 at 2:08pm "Kline Sphere" blathered:

>>>does that fee cover the whole body or just the face?

>> Yust the Face Hey man just take a look at the results!
>> http://www.weightsdown.150m.com/special/ugly21.jpg
>>
>> sfw
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> If you don't submit your pic to either Fris or I A.S.A.P., this will be
> your
> new pic on the MCNGP L33t Members photo gallery. HAND

That's a nice pic.

TechGeekPro

On Feb 14, 2006 at 2:22pm "Kline Sphere" blathered:

> Anyone one who feels the need for
> 'practice tests' is either stupid or a fool.

Or inexperienced. Not every has been in the I.T. field for years.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

TechGeekPro

On Feb 14, 2006 at 2:52pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

> Apparently I fall under the "stupid or a fool" category, however.

Join the fusking club. Furrfu.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Work smarder and not harder and be careful of yor speling.

JaR

plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

>> no, everyone has a right to MY opinion

> Ooh, uh, yeah. I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of disagree with
> you there.

8o ........can you DO that????

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

PrepLogic practice Exam included with 70-316 Kalani Book Collin Heggerud MCSD 2 06-26-2009 05:18 PM
Anyone tested preplogic CD in QUE examCram2 by Gunderloy(2003)? developingweb MCSD 0 10-30-2004 06:14 PM
preplogic test in QUE examCram by Gunderloy? developingweb MCSD 0 10-30-2004 05:23 PM
PrepLogic bogus Answers Tina ASP .Net 3 10-12-2004 01:00 AM
bogus questions on PrepLogic Tina MCSD 3 10-11-2004 11:24 PM

Advertisments