Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Calling a dll method in java class

Calling a dll method in java class

vyronad@gmail.com

Hi All,

I have created a dll in delphi and I want to call a method implemented
in this dll. Is there a sample code or documentation available on the
net?

Thanks,
Veeranna Ronad.

rayyildiz