Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-285 Prep material

70-285 Prep material

=?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBTemV3Y3p5ayBbTVZQXQ==?=

I've been considering taking the exam for 70-285 (to get a Messaging
specialization on my MCSE) and figured I would see if anyone has a suggestion
for study material.

On all the rest of the exams all I just used the MS press kits; however they
do not make one for this exam. I dont think I need practice questions or
anything overly involved (I looked at the requirements and already know a
good deal of it); I'm mostly just hoping for something I could go over some
of the content on to help fill in the gaps.

Thanks,
Erik

--
MCSE/MCSA: Messaging

This post is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, expressed or implied. In
no event shall I be liable for any damages resulting from the application of
the posted content.

Wayne

"Erik Szewczyk [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've been considering taking the exam for 70-285 (to get a Messaging
> specialization on my MCSE) and figured I would see if anyone has a
> suggestion
> for study material.
>
> On all the rest of the exams all I just used the MS press kits; however
> they
> do not make one for this exam. I dont think I need practice questions or
> anything overly involved (I looked at the requirements and already know a
> good deal of it); I'm mostly just hoping for something I could go over
> some
> of the content on to help fill in the gaps.
>
> Thanks,
> Erik
>
> --
> MCSE/MCSA: Messaging
>
> This post is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, expressed or implied.
> In
> no event shall I be liable for any damages resulting from the application
> of
> the posted content.

http://mcpmag.com/reviews/exams/arti...itorialsID=116

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCNGP Silver
MCP NT 3.51 and Windows 95

Rowdy Yates

"Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://mcpmag.com/reviews/exams/arti...itorialsID=116

ohh. yes sir, you are one helpful man, yes you are! tell the butler that I
said he should cut you an extra large piece of cake next dinner.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Wayne

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> http://mcpmag.com/reviews/exams/arti...itorialsID=116

> ohh. yes sir, you are one helpful man, yes you are! tell the butler that I
> said he should cut you an extra large piece of cake next dinner.
>
> --
> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
> http://www.mcngp.com/
> http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp

Yer nothin' but a thug, mate

Wayne

kpg

Wayne <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> Yer nothin' but a thug, mate

For Rowdy, I believe that's a compliment.

Unless you meant it that way...

I don't understand foreigners.

Bigus Dickus

> > Yer nothin' but a thug, mate

> For Rowdy, I believe that's a compliment.
>
> Unless you meant it that way...
>
> I don't understand foreigners.

Yeah, it is hard to *read* their dialect.

Rowdy yates

Wayne wrote:

> Yer nothin' but a thug, mate
>
> Wayne

Alex!!! ALEX!! PLEASE!!

A thug for $100. And can you throw in a tikki lantern?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Are Trainsignal CD GOOD prep material? Nasir Goda MCSA 2 04-12-2005 05:02 PM
Prep Material for 70-301 Innovator MCSD 0 03-16-2005 05:43 PM
Prep Material Stu MCDST 3 03-03-2005 02:51 PM
Trancenders prep material Tim Burns MCSD 5 10-16-2004 12:14 AM
Best prep material Shahzad MCSE 3 12-19-2003 04:26 AM

Advertisments