Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Render UpdatePanel within a CompositeControl

Render UpdatePanel within a CompositeControl

tal78 tal78 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

Im writting a CompositeControl that contains an UpdatePanel.
and other web controls that are not within the UpdatePanel.
I want to control the renderring of the controls within the UpdatePanel's ContentTemplateContainer.

How should I implement the render method of my CompositeControl?

Should I use a custom UpdatePanel (inherit from UpdatePanel and override the RenderContents method)?

is there a simpler solution?

Thanks