Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wirless preinting and scanning.

Wirless preinting and scanning.

=?Utf-8?B?QWxleA==?=

Hi I have an HP Psc 100 series printer, scanner, and copier. Can i network it
so i can orint and scann on multiplul computers wirelessly?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/faq.html#AIO
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Alex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi I have an HP Psc 100 series printer, scanner, and copier. Can i network
> it
> so i can orint and scann on multiplul computers wirelessly?

David T

You might and i stress might find a wireless print server that will give
you printer functions..however most if not all will not work with the
scanner/copier functions.
If you want to persue this i would research the various print server that
are out there and check the mfr site for printer compatability