Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Kazza 2.0

Kazza 2.0

James@James.ca

For the last while, months I guess my Kazza 2 is not bringing up any
search results, Oh I did get 3 hits on the word Christmas. Is there a
lack of users or is it possibly the old software?

elaich

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> For the last while, months I guess my Kazza 2 is not bringing up any
> search results, Oh I did get 3 hits on the word Christmas. Is there a
> lack of users or is it possibly the old software?

Kazaa is dead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazaa

--
A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

meerkat

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> For the last while, months I guess my Kazza 2 is not bringing up any
> search results, Oh I did get 3 hits on the word Christmas. Is there a
> lack of users or is it possibly the old software?

Change to
Piratebay or
Torrentspy.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

elaich <|@|.|> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> For the last while, months I guess my Kazza 2 is not bringing up any
>> search results, Oh I did get 3 hits on the word Christmas. Is there a
>> lack of users or is it possibly the old software?
>>

>Kazaa is dead.
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazaa

I knew it came with malware, just didn't realize how much.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazaa#Bundled_malware

--

Clowns, Pennywise makes an appearance
http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comm...IDLink=3198775

Mitch

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> For the last while, months I guess my Kazza 2 is not bringing up any
> search results, Oh I did get 3 hits on the word Christmas. Is there a
> lack of users or is it possibly the old software?

.... or it might be that they were charged with assisting pirates in
stealing, and were shut down.
I do encourage you to continue using it -- it's quite possible some
authorities have control over the activity and will see everything you
do.

Many of the better-used piracy services have been shut down and some
are (reportedly) being monitored.

It's just a wild, vague idea, but -- you could go someplace to BUY
music.
You really could.
It is what (almost) everyone expects of you.

Kazza lite Norm Computer Support 9 08-05-2004 03:08 PM
WinMx vs Kazza Cheswick Computer Support 2 12-18-2003 02:21 PM
Is downloading from Kazza legal Rich Computer Support 10 09-08-2003 11:39 PM
Re: blocking kazza Lord Shaolin Computer Security 0 08-08-2003 11:03 AM
kazza lite George&Ade Computer Support 1 06-24-2003 10:22 AM

Advertisments