Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Put beauties on your pages,source code free to use:

Put beauties on your pages,source code free to use:

my god

Put beauties on your pages,source code free to use:
http://groups.google.com/group/all-g...-beauty-source

Alf P. Steinbach

* my god:
> Put beauties on your pages,source code free to use:
> http://groups.google.com/group/all-g...-beauty-source

omg do you have c++ logos?

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

BobR

Alf P. Steinbach wrote in message...
> * my god:
> > Put beauties on your pages,source code free to use:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/all-g...-beauty-source

> omg do you have c++ logos?

Have you googled for it?
<G>

--
Bob R
POVrookie

Jack Klein

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:46:56 +0100, "Alf P. Steinbach"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in comp.lang.c++:

> * my god:
> > Put beauties on your pages,source code free to use:
> > http://xxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx/xxxxx...xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> omg do you have c++ logos?

Alf,

You've certainly been around usenet long enough to know better than
this. If you're going to respond to spam, even with a joke, SNIP THE
DAMN SPAMMER'S PAYLOAD, in this case his URL.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com