Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > modelsim xe rocketio

modelsim xe rocketio

ndt

Hi, I'm trying to implement rocketio on xilinx fpga. Is there a way to
simulate it using modelsim XE. I know for the PE, SE version its using
smartmodels or generating libraries.

Also is there any basic programs using rocketio, architect (wizard can't
simulate, core generator can't compile libraries for modelsim, and the
program that came with the eval board uses multiple buses, memory and
the PPC).

Rob

Infiniband via Virtex-II Pro RocketIOs (keywords: Virtex2, RocketIO, Rocket I/O) Bruce VHDL 0 08-13-2004 01:34 PM
xilinx logiblox and modelsim SE 5.6 Tim Terry VHDL 1 07-21-2003 03:25 PM
VHDL Simulation in ModelSim Manfred Balik VHDL 0 07-15-2003 02:12 PM
ModelSim Error Msg Yogi V. VHDL 3 07-03-2003 10:48 AM
Re: ModelSim 5.7 and xilinx libraries David Bishop VHDL 1 06-28-2003 04:53 PM

Advertisments