Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 33 Senators Voted Against English as America 's Official Language June 6, 2007

33 Senators Voted Against English as America 's Official Language June 6, 2007

Leythos

33 Senators Voted Against English as America 's Official Language June
6, 2007

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 23:35:23 -0500, "Colonel Harry Riley USA ret" wrote:

Senators,

Your vote against an amendment to the Immigration Bill 1348, to make
English America's offical language is astounding. On D-Day no less when
we honor those that sacrificed in order to secure the bedrock character
and principles of America . I can only surmise your vote reflects a
loyalty to illegal aliens.

I don't much care where you come from, what your religion is, whether
you're black, white or some other color, male or female, democrat,
republican or independent, but I do care when you're a United States
Senator, representing citizens of America and vote against English as
the official language of the United States

Your vote reflects betrayal, political surrender, violates your pledge
of allegiance, dishonors historical principle, rejects patriotism,
borders on traitorous action and, in my opinion, makes you unfit to
serve as a United States Senator... impeachment, recall, or other
appropriate action is warrented.

Worse, 4 of you voting against English as America 's official language
are presidential candidates: Senator Biden, Senator Clinton, Senator
Dodd, and Senator Obama.

Those 4 Senators vying to lead America but won't or don't have the
courage to cast a vote in favor of English as America's official
language when 91% of American citizens want English officially
designated as our language.

This is the second time in the last several months this list of Senators
have disgraced themselves as political hacks... unworthy as Senators and
certainly unqualifed to serve as President of the United States.

If America is as angry as I am, you will realize a back-lash so stunning
it will literally rock you out of your panties... and preferably,
totally out of the United States Senate.

The entire immigration bill is a farce... your action only confirms this
really isn't about America ; it's about self-serving politics...
despicable at best.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and
beat you with experience." ~ anonymous

The following senators voted against making English the official
language of America :

Akaka (D-HI)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE) Wants to be President?
Bingaman (D-NM)
Boxer (D-CA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Clinton (D-NY) Wants to be President?
Dayton (D-MN)
Dodd (D-CT) Wants to be President?
Domenici (R-NM) Coward, protecting his Senate seat...
Durbin (D-IL)
Feingold (D-WI) Not unusual for him
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Inouye (D-HI)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA) Wanted to be President
Kohl (D-WI)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT) Disappointment here.....
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murray (D-WA)
Obama (D-IL) Wants to be President?
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV) Senate Majority Leader
Salazar (D-CO)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Stabenow (D-M)

"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage
morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested,
exiled or hanged."
~ President Abraham Lincoln " Amen "

Trust yourself.