Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Help! Image Correlation

Help! Image Correlation

Godai

Hi!

I have to write a C algorithm to calculate Image Correlation between two
complex images. Can you give me some advice to begin?

Thanks!!!

--
Godai

Keith Thompson

Godai wrote:
> I have to write a C algorithm to calculate Image Correlation between two
> complex images. Can you give me some advice to begin?

You apparently need two things: an algorithm and a C implementation of
that algorithm.

For the algorithm, try comp.graphics.algorithms or perhaps
comp.programming. If you run into problems implementing the algorithm
in C, you can post here.

Godai

Keith Thompson ha scritto:

>> I have to write a C algorithm to calculate Image Correlation between
>> two complex images. Can you give me some advice to begin?

> You apparently need two things: an algorithm and a C implementation of
> that algorithm.
>
> For the algorithm, try comp.graphics.algorithms or perhaps
> comp.programming. If you run into problems implementing the algorithm
> in C, you can post here.

Thanks!

--
Godai