Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Urgent!!! C++ Developers for UAE

Urgent!!! C++ Developers for UAE

vam

VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore and
India.
VAM SYSTEMS are currently looking for C++ Developers for our UAE
operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Strong development experience in C++ under windows and windows API
win32, or MFC
Strong development experience in Oracle and SQL. PL/SQL
Experience in Oracle report writer
Experience with banking systems (or financial system) is preferred

Responsibilities

1. Developing new screens/reports/batches according to given
specifications
2. Updating on existing screens and systems.
3. Fixing bugs
4. Doing general support
Experience Required : minimum 2years.
Domain: Banking
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame : 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS - UAE and shall be
deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest
resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or If there is any queries you can
chat with me on (E-Mail Removed), (E-Mail Removed), Skype ID
is nishanthini2 or call us +91 471-3015245 or 2310430.
VAM SYSTEMS FZC
NE-2 8, SAIF Zone
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
Tel: +971-6-5570407
Fax: +971-6-5570958
Tel: +91-471-3015245 (India)
Fax: +91-471-2310430 (India)
www.vamsystems.com

David Harmon

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:50:10 -0800 (PST) in comp.lang.c++, vam
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote,
>VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
>Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore and
>India.

You have posted your job ad in a technical discussion group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition as well as the rules of this specific
newsgroup dictate that such postings go into groups with names that
contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not technical discussion
groups.

Off-topic job ads give the impression of an employer that is either
technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or both. In any
case, a company you do not want to work with! There are dozens of
*.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong. By posting in this manner you
declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough or respect
the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary courtesy.

See the article titled "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first."
posted semiweekly in this newsgroup or at:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

See the topic "[5.9] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?"
in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. You can get the FAQ at:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

(Posted and emailed.)