Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > How's the weather on the East Coast of the USA today?

How's the weather on the East Coast of the USA today?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

oh is a a auto noob or a apwer? maybe a u |3 3 |2 l33t sc0ut3|2?

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
oh is a a auto noob or a apwer? maybe a u |3 3 |2 l33t sc0ut3|2?
This is jiberish. But you are welcome to join us if this happens. I haven't set the time for gaming yet, or specifically the server to try. Tell me this, if it's 8PM EST on Saturday night over here, what time (and day) will it be over there? Will you be awake for gaming?

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

8pm, might be possible, if I can hold on a little longer right now, if I can get to bed around say 8 tonight, then get a ringer in and sleep until say 6 or 7am tomorrow I should be up at 8pm tomorrow (Tomorrow IS Saturday right? I'm so lost with this lack of sleep and schedule flip flopping). Anyway, I'll try. Post the name of that server again so I know.

Anyway, if I'm there, look for me, Warren Peace.

-Mike

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

thats like 4 Am on Sunday for me

whats ur - gmt, i dont know what EST is i know wat AEST is and stuff like that but i dont acutally know the EST off by heart like some do

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

EST is -5 GMT.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Modfather
8pm, might be possible, if I can hold on a little longer right now, if I can get to bed around say 8 tonight, then get a ringer in and sleep until say 6 or 7am tomorrow I should be up at 8pm tomorrow (Tomorrow IS Saturday right? I'm so lost with this lack of sleep and schedule flip flopping). Anyway, I'll try. Post the name of that server again so I know.

Anyway, if I'm there, look for me, Warren Peace.

-Mike
...and ready to game tonight. I think the current plan is to start around 7PM, so you can join at some point after that. I'm waiting on an e-mail from my Marine friend (Uncle Greg), as he knows the server IP address that works best for dropping booby trap grenades. For everyone that wants to join, please give me your e-mail address and phone number (with area codes). The phone will be a backup if you don't respond to the e-mail. I will also post the server link in this topic.

My phone: 703-569-4492, my e-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Right now it is 4:12PM EST. In about 3 hours, we'll start gaming!

Last edited by bigal; 02-18-2006 at 09:33 PM..

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Ok, here is the server information for the Call of Duty 2 gaming session at 7PM EST:

IP address: 193.23.224.151:28960
Server name: ukc-XTREME 1
(there are two servers with similar names; look for "bigal", "Uncle Greg", "Warren Peace", etc.)

Note: I first posted "ukc-xtreme", but it's really "ukc-xtreme1". Sorry for the confusion....

Last edited by bigal; 02-18-2006 at 11:24 PM..

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

...it should run for a while.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i hope you's battled til the end of time

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Ok, heh, I had this window open the whole time I was in there.

Man, that server was kinda laggy for me, people were moving real jerky, normally I do a lot better than that. I did do pretty good on the Leningrad map, first place if you don't count that Kiss me guy with his cheating shotty.