Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > How's the weather on the East Coast of the USA today?

How's the weather on the East Coast of the USA today?

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

It's been snowing gentlemen. If you have some good snow pictures, post them here!

............................Snow in our backyard.......................................... .....Mr. Chris acts his age...........

Last edited by bigal; 02-12-2006 at 09:23 PM..

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Check out what our neighbors are doing to celebrate the President's Birthdays (Abe Lincoln and George Washington); here we see Abe:

Last edited by bigal; 02-12-2006 at 09:51 PM..

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol thats abe alreight , is it just me or is the thing beside Mr Chris Resemble a WOW character?

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

What's a WOW character? Oh, Warcraft ya mean?

Looks like we got a little more than you Al, we're under a little more than a foot of it, couple of feet in drifts. It's times like these it's nice to have a 4WD vehicle. Not that I'm going out in this any time soon though, I'd break my neck trying to get to the truck.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

We got just the right amount. Enough to close the schools today (Monday), but not enough to keep us home from work. I do believe that evil snowman is some type of WOW creature with two mouths. I thought it was a ninja man at first.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i dont even play W.O.W. and i know its WoW

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I'm impressed, WoW!

I played WoW once, I bought it, got the free month, installed it, played it once, never touched it again. I don't know what the fascination is with those games.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

It keeps the simple minds occupied. Real men duke it out in first person shooters...

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

So true...

I, Unfortunately, rented Battlefront II for the PS2 tonight on the recommendations of like, tons of people, who say it's the best SW game they've played in ages. I hated the first SW:BF game but figured this would be better. Ugh!

I also rented MechAssault II:Lone Wolf for the XBox, we'll see if that's any better.

So far the best game for the consoles I've played has been Smackdown vs. Raw.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I might be gaming Saturday night. I'm trying to pull together a few friends for a Call of Duty 2 session, with everyone meeting in the virtual world on-line. Are you going to be available Modfather? I hope to have my Marine friend "Uncle Greg" join too. He loves the sniper rifle.