Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

cccccdfgdfgdgdfg@googlemail.com

White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

While the populations of Europe, Russia, and the US have levelled off
and even decreased, the populations of China and Africa are
accelerating beyond all expectations. Immigration reduced the
percentage of Whites in the US from 99% when the US Constitution was
written to only 71% today, and similar patterns are being followed in
several European countries because of the failure by their governments
to do anything about unbridled immigration.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/8...lation2hm0.gif

americannleaguer@hotmail.com

So?

30 million (scarily said)

yeah, more and more races are becoming mixed too so all PURE BREADS
percentage will change..

fine with me, maybe racisim will become less scarce across the boards
if all peeps are closer of the same...

most woman of mixed cultures are gorgeous...

cool!

Starving Grad Stud

On Nov 17, 1:27 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

This would be close to the historical norm during Middle Ages and the
Roman era right?

Even at 7% that's still a lot for Dolomite.

George Graves

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:36:08 -0800, Borax Man wrote
(in article <fhraa1$is0$(E-Mail Removed)>):

> "It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem
> will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and
> ONLY into white countries."
>
> "The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but
> nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in
> millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."
>
> "Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
> white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
> intermarry, with all those non-whites."
>
> "What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
> be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
> EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"
>
> "How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
> problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"
>
> "And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
> kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"
>
> "But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
> against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives
> agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."
>
> They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
>
> "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
>

> 30 million (scarily said) wrote:
>> yeah, more and more races are becoming mixed too so all PURE BREADS
>> percentage will change..
>>
>> fine with me, maybe racisim will become less scarce across the boards
>> if all peeps are closer of the same...
>>
>> most woman of mixed cultures are gorgeous...
>>
>> cool!

It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
age.

--
The only reason that the air we breath is free, is because the corporate
world has been unable to figure out a practical way to meter it.

Snit

"George Graves" <(E-Mail Removed)> stated in post
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) on 11/19/07 12:06 AM:

> On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:36:08 -0800, Borax Man wrote
> (in article <fhraa1$is0$(E-Mail Removed)>):
>
>> "It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem
>> will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and
>> ONLY into white countries."
>>
>> "The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but
>> nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in
>> millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."
>>
>> "Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
>> white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
>> intermarry, with all those non-whites."
>>
>> "What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
>> be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
>> EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"
>>
>> "How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
>> problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"
>>
>> "And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
>> kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"
>>
>> "But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
>> against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives
>> agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."
>>
>> They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
>>
>> "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
>>

>> 30 million (scarily said) wrote:
>>> yeah, more and more races are becoming mixed too so all PURE BREADS
>>> percentage will change..
>>>
>>> fine with me, maybe racisim will become less scarce across the boards
>>> if all peeps are closer of the same...
>>>
>>> most woman of mixed cultures are gorgeous...
>>>
>>> cool!

> It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
> highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
> age.

But you are not at all biased, right? LOL! Come on... what makes you think
your culture is better than all others?

--
What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.

ed

"George Graves" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). net...
<snip>
> It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
> highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new
> dark
> age.

i know you say you go to italy frequently george, but what other countries
have you been to?

Nashton

George Graves wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:36:08 -0800, Borax Man wrote
> (in article <fhraa1$is0$(E-Mail Removed)>):
>
>> "It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem
>> will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and
>> ONLY into white countries."
>>
>> "The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but
>> nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in
>> millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."
>>
>> "Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
>> white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
>> intermarry, with all those non-whites."
>>
>> "What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
>> be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
>> EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"
>>
>> "How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
>> problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"
>>
>> "And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
>> kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"
>>
>> "But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
>> against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives
>> agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."
>>
>> They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
>>
>> "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
>>

>> 30 million (scarily said) wrote:
>>> yeah, more and more races are becoming mixed too so all PURE BREADS
>>> percentage will change..
>>>
>>> fine with me, maybe racisim will become less scarce across the boards
>>> if all peeps are closer of the same...
>>>
>>> most woman of mixed cultures are gorgeous...
>>>
>>> cool!

> It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
> highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
> age.

In fact, the whole world is still plunged into the darkest of dark ages,
with the exception of a very small minority.

MuahMan

"George Graves" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). net...
> On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:36:08 -0800, Borax Man wrote
> (in article <fhraa1$is0$(E-Mail Removed)>):
>
>> "It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem
>> will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and
>> ONLY into white countries."
>>
>> "The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but
>> nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in
>> millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."
>>
>> "Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
>> white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
>> intermarry, with all those non-whites."
>>
>> "What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
>> be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
>> EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"
>>
>> "How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
>> problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"
>>
>> "And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
>> kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"
>>
>> "But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
>> against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives
>> agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."
>>
>> They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
>>
>> "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
>>

>> 30 million (scarily said) wrote:
>>> yeah, more and more races are becoming mixed too so all PURE BREADS
>>> percentage will change..
>>>
>>> fine with me, maybe racisim will become less scarce across the boards
>>> if all peeps are closer of the same...
>>>
>>> most woman of mixed cultures are gorgeous...
>>>
>>> cool!

> It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
> highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new
> dark
> age.
>
> --
> The only reason that the air we breath is free, is because the corporate
> world has been unable to figure out a practical way to meter it.

Travel to Europe much?

Borax Man