Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > email-newsletter

email-newsletter

bardeban

I have received an email newsletter from CBC.CA that I can't open or delete.
Could you please tell me how could I delete it? I tried safe mode but i
couldn't delete either.
I am using outlook express6 and my OS is vista ultimate.
The error message says "window mail encounter an unknown error".

Gordon

"bardeban" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:474071c7$0$26396$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>I have received an email newsletter from CBC.CA that I can't open or
>delete.
> Could you please tell me how could I delete it? I tried safe mode but i
> couldn't delete either.
> I am using outlook express6 and my OS is vista ultimate.
> The error message says "window mail encounter an unknown error".

Can you delete any other emails?

bardeban

yes.

news:(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> "bardeban" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:474071c7$0$26396$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>I have received an email newsletter from CBC.CA that I can't open or
>>delete.
>> Could you please tell me how could I delete it? I tried safe mode but i
>> couldn't delete either.
>> I am using outlook express6 and my OS is vista ultimate.
>> The error message says "window mail encounter an unknown error".
>>

> Can you delete any other emails?

Bill

How can you run OE6 with Vista?
Interested as I would prefer OE to WinMail?

With WinMail there is a utility available from oehelp.com to delete stubborn
mail - probably one for OE.

"bardeban" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:474071c7$0$26396$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>I have received an email newsletter from CBC.CA that I can't open or
>delete.
> Could you please tell me how could I delete it? I tried safe mode but i
> couldn't delete either.
> I am using outlook express6 and my OS is vista ultimate.
> The error message says "window mail encounter an unknown error".

bardeban

I am very sorry I should have said windows mail.

news:Mp%%i.14337$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can you run OE6 with Vista?
> Interested as I would prefer OE to WinMail?
>
> With WinMail there is a utility available from oehelp.com to delete
> stubborn mail - probably one for OE.
>

> "bardeban" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:474071c7$0$26396$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>I have received an email newsletter from CBC.CA that I can't open or
>>delete.
>> Could you please tell me how could I delete it? I tried safe mode but i
>> couldn't delete either.
>> I am using outlook express6 and my OS is vista ultimate.
>> The error message says "window mail encounter an unknown error".
>>

>> --

Bill

Did you try that utility?

"bardeban" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:47407d8c$0$26424$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>I am very sorry I should have said windows mail.
>
> "Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Mp%%i.14337$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How can you run OE6 with Vista?
>> Interested as I would prefer OE to WinMail?
>>
>> With WinMail there is a utility available from oehelp.com to delete
>> stubborn mail - probably one for OE.
>>

>> "bardeban" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:474071c7$0$26396$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>>I have received an email newsletter from CBC.CA that I can't open or
>>>delete.
>>> Could you please tell me how could I delete it? I tried safe mode but i
>>> couldn't delete either.
>>> I am using outlook express6 and my OS is vista ultimate.
>>> The error message says "window mail encounter an unknown error".
>>>

>>> --

Plato

bardeban wrote:

> I have received an email newsletter from CBC.CA that I can't open or delete.
> Could you please tell me how could I delete it? I tried safe mode but i
> couldn't delete either.

http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
GENERAL FILE UTILITIES
Stubborn File Deleters