Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Can't connect to wireless network

Can't connect to wireless network

=?Utf-8?B?UFNZ?=

My computer detected a full signal unsecure network in range, but i can't
connect.
Could someone tell me how to connect?
or is something worng with my hardware?

thank you

rincage

PSY wrote:
> My computer detected a full signal unsecure network in range, but i can't
> connect.
> Could someone tell me how to connect?
> or is something worng with my hardware?
>
> thank you

That other network may have mac address filtering enabled even though it
is open.

--

Regards
James

Remove the obvious bit of the domain name to reply personally