Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > When is SeaMonkey 2.0 coming

When is SeaMonkey 2.0 coming

Christian Herenz

Hi,
just wondered if somebody knows when SeaMonkey 2.0 is coming out... Just
looked at the nightly, but i still miss a lot of features there,
especially RSS releated stuff... So... Long time to wait?
Greets,
Christian

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

Christian Herenz wrote:
> Hi,
> just wondered if somebody knows when SeaMonkey 2.0 is coming out... Just
> looked at the nightly, but i still miss a lot of features there,
> especially RSS releated stuff... So... Long time to wait?
> Greets,
> Christian

As far as I know, its sometime in 2008.

disregarded!!!!