Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Is new certification launched

Is new certification launched

=?Utf-8?B?TmVoYQ==?=

I am a software developer and i am working in visual studio.net 2005.
I want to do MCP certification and take 70-315 exam. i want to know if the
new certification is launched for VS.net 2005

mandar.bhosale@gmail.com

Neha wrote:
> I am a software developer and i am working in visual studio.net 2005.
> I want to do MCP certification and take 70-315 exam. i want to know if the
> new certification is launched for VS.net 2005

Hi Neha,

I am also interested in doinn MCP can you please provide pointer for
exam dumps.

Regards,
Mandar

=?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

No,
Exam has not been launch now has it they are just lunching beta exam test
What I have earn is that some training course a re already available but
most books reference dedicated to certification like MS press and others will
be out mid 2006