Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Mosquito in an eye HOW-TO

Mosquito in an eye HOW-TO

Phoenix

Hello again! Some people in other groups I participate asked me to
post a video showing how to do the mosquito picture I shown you before
(http://mosquito.marcelo7300.com.ar)
Well, I made it in three different videos not to make it to heavy to
load

Preparing the eye:
http://mosquito-howto1.marcelo7300.com.ar

Preparing the mosquito: