Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > acer laptop hinge

acer laptop hinge

crazyal

hi, I have a some problems with my Acer aspire laptop, first off all
the hinge above the ac in plug has developed a crack, and secondly the
hinge above the ac in plug and the middle hinge are coming away from
the unit, they both have a 2mm gap in-between the hinge and the unit
itself, I am just wondering of any way of fixing this, cheers

Mack

Install new hinges..Common laptop problem..There are
sites (google) which sell laptop parts..Or if you're experienced
you could do it yourself..Most LTs hinges crack sooner or
later..Luck

"crazyal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi, I have a some problems with my Acer aspire laptop, first off all
> the hinge above the ac in plug has developed a crack, and secondly the
> hinge above the ac in plug and the middle hinge are coming away from
> the unit, they both have a 2mm gap in-between the hinge and the unit
> itself, I am just wondering of any way of fixing this, cheers

crazyal

hi thanks for the advice, i have just found out that on of the local
pc shops deal in acers so i will have a look there,
thanks