Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > The Value of Microsoft Training and Certification

The Value of Microsoft Training and Certification

Mark Hatfield

I am putting together some documentation for my employer on the value of
Microsoft training and certification for our Information Services Department
staff. I would appreciate any references to articles or information on the
value of certification.

Thanks,

Mark

Neil Simpson

http://www.certmag.com/articles/temp...=876&zoneid=20

--
Regards
Neil

Kline Sphere

> I would appreciate any references to articles or information on the
>value of certification.

This just about sums it up

http://tinyurl.com/b5qve

sfw

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

Mark Hatfield <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189418.htm (2/10/2006
> 8:31:20 AM) # I am putting together some documentation for my employer
> on the value of Microsoft training and certification for our
> Information Services Department staff. I would appreciate any
> references to articles or information on the value of certification.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

Just a thought, in your appraisal make a distinction between the value
of training verses the value of certification. They are not the same
thing, and emphasis should be put on the former rather than the latter.

Kline Sphere

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:28:55 -0000, "Neil Simpson"
<neil_simpson@spam-me-not_btinternet.com> wrote:

>Mark Hatfield wrote:
>> I am putting together some documentation for my employer on the value
>> of Microsoft training and certification for our Information Services
>> Department staff. I would appreciate any references to articles or
>> information on the value of certification.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Mark

>http://www.certmag.com/articles/temp...=876&zoneid=20

I'm truly crying with laughter

<quote>
New MCSEs also receive a certificate, transcript, wallet card, lapel
pin and use of the MCSE logo.
</quote>

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>They are not the same
>thing, and emphasis should be put on the former rather than the latter.

absolutely

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

Kline Sphere <.@> said something like

> absolutely

positively

=?Utf-8?B?a2FrZXJAbHVjYXNncm91cC5jb20=?=

Lucas Group is an Executive Search Firm in partnership with The Wall Street
Journal and has been in business over 35 years. I am a Senior Executive
Recruiter specializing in the IT/Technology sector and have many clients who
are seeking MSCE's with 4+ years of networking experience. If you are seeking
a new position or know of someone who would be qualified, please forward me a
copy of your resume.
--
Kelli Aker
Senior Executive IT Recruiter

"Neil Simpson" wrote:

> Mark Hatfield wrote:
> > I am putting together some documentation for my employer on the value
> > of Microsoft training and certification for our Information Services
> > Department staff. I would appreciate any references to articles or
> > information on the value of certification.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Mark

> http://www.certmag.com/articles/temp...=876&zoneid=20
>
> --
> Regards
> Neil

Kline Sphere

>> absolutely
>
>positively

timmaaa

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

> have many clients who
>are seeking MSCE's with 4+ years of networking experience.

The key is 4+ years experience. However, i've seen people who said
they've 'four years networking experience', yet could not explain any
of the common network topologies. I guess they went to cutecert.com.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3