Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > The Value of Microsoft Training and Certification

The Value of Microsoft Training and Certification

JaR

the plaintive wail of Mark Hatfield:

> I am putting together some documentation for my employer on the value
> of Microsoft training and certification for our Information Services
> Department staff. I would appreciate any references to articles or
> information on the value of certification.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

A collection of excerpts from this group oughta do the trick.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

FrisbeeŽ

"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Lucas Group is an Executive Search Firm in partnership with The Wall
> Street
> Journal and has been in business over 35 years. I am a Senior Executive
> Recruiter specializing in the IT/Technology sector and have many clients
> who
> are seeking MSCE's with 4+ years of networking experience. If you are
> seeking
> a new position or know of someone who would be qualified, please forward
> me a
> copy of your resume.
> --
> Kelli Aker

R U Hawt, Kelli?

I might have a position 4 U

Kline Sphere

>A collection of excerpts from this group oughta do the trick.

where's don when you need him

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Bill McPherson

I wear my lapel pin every day!

--
Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:28:55 -0000, "Neil Simpson"
> <neil_simpson@spam-me-not_btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> >Mark Hatfield wrote:
> >> I am putting together some documentation for my employer on the value
> >> of Microsoft training and certification for our Information Services
> >> Department staff. I would appreciate any references to articles or
> >> information on the value of certification.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Mark

>http://www.certmag.com/articles/temp....asp?articleid

=876&zoneid=20

> I'm truly crying with laughter
>
> <quote>
> New MCSEs also receive a certificate, transcript, wallet card, lapel
> pin and use of the MCSE logo.
> </quote>
>

> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

plaintive wail of Bill McPherson:

> I wear my Chick Magnet every day!

Iffy-...you know.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Mark Hatfield

Crying with laughter from my question or crying with laughter from the link?

Mark

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:28:55 -0000, "Neil Simpson"
> <neil_simpson@spam-me-not_btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>>Mark Hatfield wrote:
>>> I am putting together some documentation for my employer on the value
>>> of Microsoft training and certification for our Information Services
>>> Department staff. I would appreciate any references to articles or
>>> information on the value of certification.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Mark

>>http://www.certmag.com/articles/temp...=876&zoneid=20

> I'm truly crying with laughter
>
> <quote>
> New MCSEs also receive a certificate, transcript, wallet card, lapel
> pin and use of the MCSE logo.
> </quote>
>

> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

LRM

news:uRzw%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Lucas Group is an Executive Search Firm in partnership with The Wall
>> Street
>> Journal and has been in business over 35 years. I am a Senior Executive
>> Recruiter specializing in the IT/Technology sector and have many clients
>> who
>> are seeking MSCE's with 4+ years of networking experience. If you are
>> seeking
>> a new position or know of someone who would be qualified, please forward
>> me a
>> copy of your resume.
>> --
>> Kelli Aker

> R U Hawt, Kelli?
>
> I might have a position 4 U

Fris is a bad kitty.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Ben Smith

says...
> I am putting together some documentation for my employer on the value of
> Microsoft training and certification for our Information Services Department
> staff. I would appreciate any references to articles or information on the
> value of certification.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

Here is the article about certification I wrote in Jan 05 on the topic.
It is subscriber only, but I am pretty sure you will get your money out
of it if you don't already get the magazine.

http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/...691/44691.html

Gorm Braarvig

news:uRzw%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Lucas Group is an Executive Search Firm in partnership with The Wall
>> Street
>> Journal and has been in business over 35 years. I am a Senior Executive
>> Recruiter specializing in the IT/Technology sector and have many clients
>> who
>> are seeking MSCE's with 4+ years of networking experience. If you are
>> seeking
>> a new position or know of someone who would be qualified, please forward
>> me a
>> copy of your resume.
>> --
>> Kelli Aker

> R U Hawt, Kelli?
>
> I might have a position 4 U

will be lost forever

some times I read things that makes me warm inside

some times I get an undescribable urge

some times I feel unexplainable desire

some times I just feel a warm sensation spread through my body

some times I listen to music I forget where I am and feel pure romance

I never thought a hawt frisbee could destroy all that.

Gorm Braarvig

>>> Lucas Group is an Executive Search Firm in partnership with The Wall
>>> Street
>>> Journal and has been in business over 35 years. I am a Senior Executive
>>> Recruiter specializing in the IT/Technology sector and have many clients
>>> who
>>> are seeking MSCE's with 4+ years of networking experience. If you are
>>> seeking
>>> a new position or know of someone who would be qualified, please forward
>>> me a
>>> copy of your resume.
>>> --
>>> Kelli Aker