Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Ghost Data?

Ghost Data?

glane glane is offline
Junior Member

I recently migrated my website onto dot net nuke and installed the associated google analytics modules.

When I signed up for analytics, I mistakingly used the wrong default page - index.html.

However, analytics still collected information from a website.

My questions are: Where does this ghost data come from? Is it a legacy of my old website?

Thanks in advance