Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > GMP in Eclipse

GMP in Eclipse

Ueverton Leomir

Hello.

I'm using GMP via Eclipse (CDT). The project are configured but the
message error show in console: "cannot find -libgmp.a". I already
linked the library with the project (in the project properties), but
the problem persist.
I did run this project in DevC++ no problems.
Somebody can help me?

Thanks.

user923005

http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/