Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Create Wireless profile XP SP2 Scripting

Create Wireless profile XP SP2 Scripting

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZQ==?=

Hi ,

I need to create a wireless profile programmatically(PEAP,TKIP). I tried
with te IProvisioningProfileWireless::CreateProfile interface but I am having
problems finding code for it. Can anyone supply me with sample code. Is it
possible to use the interface in visual basic 6.0 or .NET?

thanks in advance ,

Pete