Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Wireless Bridge Deployment Guide

Wireless Bridge Deployment Guide

Chris_D

I am looking for a general deployment guide, preferably using cisco
1300 bridges and in an ideal world having some example configs and be
UK orientated

If anyone can help I would be grateful
Drop the ZZZ to reply

Cheers ...

Jeff Liebermann

Chris_D <(E-Mail Removed)> hath wroth:

>I am looking for a general deployment guide, preferably using cisco
>1300 bridges and in an ideal world having some example configs and be
>UK orientated

This is from Intel, not Cisco, but is worth reading thoroughly and
covers most of the general deployment details:

ftp://download.intel.com/business/bs...nt/hotspot.pdf

--
Jeff Liebermann http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)-cruz.ca.us
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Aaron Leonard

~
~ If anyone can help I would be grateful
~ Drop the ZZZ to reply
~
~ Cheers ...

[posted and emailed]

Assuming that you're interested in the BR1310s in a point-to-point
or point-to-multipoint bridging application (as opposed to an
access point application), see the following:

Outdoor Wireless Applications Guide for Access Points and Bridges
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...080230777.html

Cisco Aironet 1300 Series Outdoor Access Point/Bridge Q&A
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...80221971.shtml

Cisco Aironet 1300 Series Outdoor Access Point/Bridge Hardware Installation Guide
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...0804d3095.html

Outdoor Bridge Range Calculation Utility
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...8009459b.shtml

Also see the 1400 Series Wireless Bridge Deployment Guide ... although the
1400 hardware and frequency are different, most of this would be applicable:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...0802a16cd.html

Aaron

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> Chris_D <(E-Mail Removed)> hath wroth:
>

>>I am looking for a general deployment guide, preferably using cisco
>>1300 bridges and in an ideal world having some example configs and be
>>UK orientated

> This is from Intel, not Cisco, but is worth reading thoroughly and
> covers most of the general deployment details:
>
> ftp://download.intel.com/business/bs...nt/hotspot.pdf

Who if rhe fuxk puf ms in elS ad Ysndoma uou duoijlkl zidiod
ifoyi. VVuck yyou,

Chris_D

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:46:06 -0700, Aaron Leonard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:05:04 +0000, Chris_D <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>~ I am looking for a general deployment guide, preferably using cisco
>~ 1300 bridges and in an ideal world having some example configs and be
>~ UK orientated
>~
>~ If anyone can help I would be grateful
>~ Drop the ZZZ to reply
>~
>~ Cheers ...
>
>[posted and emailed]
>
>Assuming that you're interested in the BR1310s in a point-to-point
>or point-to-multipoint bridging application (as opposed to an
>access point application), see the following:
>
>Outdoor Wireless Applications Guide for Access Points and Bridges
>http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...080230777.html
>
>Cisco Aironet 1300 Series Outdoor Access Point/Bridge Q&A
>http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...80221971.shtml
>
>Cisco Aironet 1300 Series Outdoor Access Point/Bridge Hardware Installation Guide
>http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...0804d3095.html
>
>Outdoor Bridge Range Calculation Utility
>http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...8009459b.shtml
>
>Also see the 1400 Series Wireless Bridge Deployment Guide ... although the
>1400 hardware and frequency are different, most of this would be applicable:
>http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...0802a16cd.html
>
>Aaron

Thanks for that Aaron .. appreciated
Drop the ZZZ to reply